Slang can save us
Even though President Obama hasn't been making the strongest decisions that he could be making at the moment, I still look back at the damage done to our Environment, our Democracy, our Rights and Freedoms by the Bush administration, and I think we've at least a chance to begin recovery.Today, a buddy of mine sent this link to April Winchell that posted some audio of Obama narrating quotes from his book "Dreams of My Father". Hilarious. It wasn't two seconds into listening that I thought of Dave Chappelle and the Chappelle Shows skit "Black Bush", and I couldn't help but feel that some Soul Slang on the floor of the Senate might just do America a world of good. What I wouldn't give to hear Obama quotes like this coming out of the AP ::
"At was some cold-ass shit poppin' mah boy fah Turbo-Tax, nah !! Jus protectin' his nut, an ya'll thew im out the got damn windah.?"
"Does this look like a non-bindin' resolution, Boehner...?? Sit on down witchah Neo-con Minority punk ass!! I said it..!! I'm Commander in Chief now muthah fuckah, maybe you heard ah me..??!!"
"Israel better fall back wit all'at proliferation, and wall buildin'.. this ainno World a Warcraft muthah fuckah"
Well perhaps this won't come to pass, but I think Reid and the Democratic majority could stand to take a page from the book of Samuel Jackson, Dolemite, and Obama's friend Ray.
Stay Tuned.. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home